
I have succumbed to the pressure from friends and family and started my first blog! Oh what fun awaits us all.
A little about myself...I am the mother of four amazing children! I have two sons and two daughters and life is perfect in that respect because everyone has a brother and everyone has a sister. I grew up as the oldest with two younger brothers and always dreamed about having a sister! Ammon my oldest was bound and determined to have a baby brother but our Heavenly Father just kept sending sisters! But after two little sisters, Ammon's prayers were answered! Well these four kids keep me jumping and thinking way too much and would be a full time job except that I am the working parent in our family. I work as a chemist but I do not enjoy my job anywhere near as much as I enjoy my family. I do have a few obsessions in my life - knitting, reading and laughing!
The joyous moments for the day included listening to my six year old daughter, Tenley, sing and dance in the shower. I could hear her feet tapping as she practiced her tap routine! I couldn't stop giggling all morning. Our other goofy moment for the day was when Eden, the three year old girl, reminded me in church that she didn't put lipstick on before we left church. So she kissed me on the lips so that she too could where some lipstick! I love being a mother!!
No comments:
Post a Comment